Accumulating Rotary Turntables
Rotary Turntables are used to increase the efficiency of any production line. Our Loading or Feeding Turntables transfer single filed bottles onto a conveyor creating sufficient backlog to the filler, enabling operators to maximize production capacity. Accumulating Turntables remove finished products from the active conveyors and assist in efficient packaging into shipping containers. Rotary turntables are constructed of heavy duty 304 stainless steel.
Rotary Turntables are used in the production of cosmetics, food and beverages, cleaning and specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, personal care and more.
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel top
- 304 stainless steel frame
- Variable speed DC motor and controller
- Stainless steel guide rail with HDPE wear strip
- 36″ height +/- 2″
- Up to 150 containers per minute
- Made in the USA
- Double rail system
- Additional heights available
- Half moon loading deadplate
- Hazardous location/environment construction – Class I, Division II, Groups C & D
Let’s Chat about Turntables
1001 Eastwood Rd. Michigan City, IN 46360